TENÃ‚ YEARS AGO…
i was 21 and a junior at BYU gearing up to turn my mission papers in. That was an excellent semester. My family came down to send my brother off on his mission, my roommates and neighbors were to die for, and I thoroughly enjoyedÃ‚ my campus jobÃ‚ referring intramural waterpolo and basketball. MyÃ‚ dear friend, Jessica, was also at BYU (a freshman in the dorms at the time), which made things even better. We would exercise, trompÃ‚ to the cadaver lab in the dark snowy hours of the morning, and eat lunch at the WILK.Ã‚ It was a great semester!!!
FIVEÃ‚ THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY…
1. Go To Church–well at least think about it…we’re snowed in and church is cancelled
2. Scrapbook–yeah, that still hasn’t happened, and I meant to start yesterday. I must get three layouts done by bedtime.
3. Play Cards–so far I’m kickin` some royal bootie…but there’s still two rounds left. Jaimee and Adam better watch their backs.
4. Update The Blog–check!!!
5. Update Training and Food Log–I’m doing awesome…only 11 more weeks till SLC, baby.
THINGS I ENJOY…
bubble baths, scrapbooking, kissing hubby, blogging, temple dates, massages, yoga, lunch with girlfriends, three layers of butter on my popcorn at the movies…don’t forget the salt, more scrapbooking, more blogging, dreaming of my Colombian babies, talking to my girlfriends, weekend escapes, snow, swimming, moose tracks ice cream, long walks when the stars are out, checking off my lists, more kissing hubby, facials, memorial day weekend, crossing off days on my calendar, friendships that matter, eating out, women’s conference, africa, traveling in general, peanut m&m’s, diet coke…………
THREE BAD HABITS…
1. Never finishing the last of anything i.e. milk jug, ice cream carton, soda can…drives Adam crazy
2. Checking my email twenty times a day to see if there’s any more “adoption” news
3. “Pouting” when I don’t get a back scratch at night
FIVE PLACES I’VE LIVED…
1. Yakima, Washington
2. Provo, Utah
3. Taichung, Taiwan
4. Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Logan, Utah
FIVEÃ‚ JOBS I’VE HAD:
1. intramural official (volleyball, basketball, waterpolo)
2. youth activities coordinator (upward bound, washington)
3. teacher (taiwan, washington, nevada)
4. online rater (holistic scoring forÃ‚ the praxis, cahsee, and toeic exams)
5. house wife (best job ever!!!)
FIVE THINGS PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
Well, I just did this sort of a few months ago so I’m not sure I have much left in me:
1. My first major in college was Dietetics
2. I taught myself to play piano on my grandma’s organ at the age of seven (mom enrolled me in lessons soon after and bought me a piano)
3. I knew the first moment Adam smiled and spoke to me that I could (and would) marry him
4. I LOVE sugar-free kool-aid. I could drink it all day, every day
5. I am currently reading “Eat, Pray, Love” “Forever Lily” and “Handbook to International Adoption”
FIVE PEOPLE I AM TAGGING…
Jaime, Jena, Jessica, Jill, and Valerie!
2 Replies to “Thanks, Jaimee Marie”
Yay you did it, thanks sis! That’s fun! I’m with ya on liking massages and facials I forgot to put those on my tag! xoxo
Tagged again, what up? It was really fun to read though so I will work on it. You have been on a bloggin roll.