I was tagged by a friend on scrapbook.com. The task is to write seven random facts about myself.
- I once jumped off a moving train while backpackingÃ‚ around Taiwan. (jump, jump….for all those familiar with the story)
- My favorite books to read are what’s commonly noted as “coffee table” books. I’ll pick non-fiction 8 times out of 10 over fiction.
- I LOVE Murder, She Wrote. I watch itÃ‚ wheneverÃ‚ I can on the Hallmark Channel.
- I made my brother-in-law haul my huge tub of scrapbooking supplies from the dock to the houseboat we were staying on at Lake Powell. Who scraps at Lake Powell anyway?
- I spent five weeks inÃ‚ an African village in 2003–and came back transformed.
- I still want to get my Ph.D. someday–not sure in what though.
- I (and my husband) are in the middle of adopting a sibling group of four from Colombia!!!!
4 Replies to “Seven Random Facts!”
I didn’t know some of these facts so… cool! Glad you posted this. I love seeing new posts on your blog. It’s like a little surprise every time. :)
Well if anyone knows you at all they won’t find those all that random! Of course I can’t really picture you jumping from a moving train. But the words “Tuck and Roll” come to mind when I picture it.
p.s. Where was your husband? Why did Brian have to carry the scrap tote?
Rach’s husband had to unload it from the truck and then drive a loooong way to the parking lot and walk back. The lake is really low, so the boat launch area and the parking lot are farther from each other than usual.