31 reasons I love being married to you:
1. you are loyal.
2. you are kind.
3. you are honorable.
4. you play with our kids.
5. you take our kids wherever you go, whenever you can, because you want to.
6. you scratch my back every night.
7. you download my shows even though you have little interest in them.
8. you are handsome.
9. you never complain when I cut your hair a little crooked.
10. you do your duty.
11. you love try very hard to follow the Savior in word and deed.
12. you get all giddy about Scouting!
13. you are tenacious, but not uptight.
14. you allow me to see you vulnerable.
15. you do not like to watch ESPN.
16. you push me to do things that I think I can’t.
17. you never say a word about my scrapbooking piles.
18. you kept your buckets of legos for your future boys.
19. you love to travel.
20. you love me despite my failed attempts at producing offspring.
21. you are the quintessential “phone-a-friend.”
22. you talk to people when I don’t want to.
23. you don’t take my ice cream anymore.
24. you let me have your extra fries.
25. you don’t have a lazy bone in your body.
26. you are a really great best friend.
27. you can see both sides of an argument.
28. you are fair and honest.
29. you keep this house technologically sound.
30. you are a friend to everyone.
31. you just love me!
3 Replies to “happy 31st, babe”
Oh, happy birthday Adam!!! I’ll add #32 You are supportive of her many friendships.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH and here’s #33 — You LOVE her sister the best out of all her family ;-) hehehehehe… Thanks for the AWESOME weekend, you guys rock :)
This describes Adam to a T. Obviously you know him so well. What a great guy and we love having Adam in our lives!